We at Yourban care about you as a potential client and your integrity but we also want to be able to deliver the best service to you. To be able to do that, we need to know some more information about you. Here below you can read about what personal data we process, why we do it and whom we share it with. You can also see for how long we save them and what your rights are, as well as who to contact if you have any questions or want to exercise your rights.
We process the following personal data about you:
- Identity and contact information, including your name, e-mail address, address, telephone number;
- Business related information, including information provided in the course of the contractual or client relationship between you or your organisation and us, or otherwise voluntarily provided by you or your organisation, and other personal data concerning your preferences relevant to your stay with us
- Preferences in receiving information.
We collect the personal data in the following circumstances:
- When you correspond with us by e-mail or other electronical or physical means, by phone or directly face-to-face;
- When you or your organisation provides, or offer to provide, products/services to us;
- When you or your organisation makes a request or otherwise interacts with our web page;
- When you sign up to receive other information from us;
- When making requests from your organisation or other organisations where you work, or from third party sources such as publicly available records.
We might use your personal data for the following purposes (exhaustive list):
- To administer and manage communication with you, including subscriptions to newsletters or other information services
- To maintain adequate records of you
- To provide you with information and offers related to our services
- To deliver, administrate and communicate our services with you
The above-mentioned purposes will be processed on one or more of the following legal grounds:
- Because it is necessary for us to do so to perform in accordance with a contract between you and us,
- Because it is necessary based on our legitimate interests
- Because it is necessary to comply with our legal obligations such as to keep records of our accounting or taxation purposes
We will not sell your personal data to any third parties, but we will share them to parties that can help us in our business or with the purpose for which we process your personal data. We also share your information to authorities for compliance purposes, if needed.
To the largest extent, we will keep your personal data within the Internal Market, i.e. EEA. If your personal data is transferred to a third country, we have confirmed that the EU Commission has assessed that the third country has a so-called adequate level of protection, is a participant of the US EU Privacy Shield or we have signed an EU model clause with the receiving partner.
We keep your personal data as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed. That is most often for as long as you are one of our clients but can also be 7 years according to tax and accounting regulation.
We also use Google Analytics but only receive aggregated and thus anonymous information about what browser you use, how you found our website and what on our website that interests you. Please note that we cannot relate the information to you, we only use this information to improve our website experience.
You have the right to exercise rights regarding your personal data. You can read more about them here below. If you want to exercise any of them, please let us know -email@example.com
- Right to access – You have the right to find out what kind of personal data we process and why as well as getting a copy of it.
- Right to rectification – If you think that your personal data is incorrect, such as name or address, you can ask us to correct the it.
- Right to restrict the processing activities – You can request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, if we for example have incorrect personal data and you do not want the processing to proceed until the it has been corrected.
- Right to erasure/right to be forgotten – You can request that we erase your personal data from the processing where it is based on consent or legitimate interest.
- Right to data portability – If the processing is based on consent or contract, you can ask to have your personal data sent to you in a machine-readable format so that it can be forwarded to another party.
- Right to object – For the processes that are based on legitimate interest, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. We will then weigh your integrity against our interest of processing your personal data and if your integrity weighs heavier, we will stop the processing.
- Right to withdraw your consent – if we base any of our processing on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop the processing.
- Right to not be subject to profiling – You always have the right to ask to not be subject to profiling, i.e. that we stop drawing conclusions about you based on information from e.g. cookies.
If you have any questions about how we process your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Finally, if you think that we fail at processing your personal data in a secure way or fail to comply with your rights, please contact the Data Protection Authority. You can reach them at email@example.com.
This privacy notice is valid from 2020-05-05.